Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
We love mexican type appetizers. This is another in our collection that we enjoy. Its easy to put together, but tastes so good.
- 1 (8 ounce) carton avocado dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, tops and all, chopped
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup taco sauce
- Combine first 3 ingredients and spread in a pie dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients except taco sauce.
- Just before serving add taco sauce on top and serve with tortilla chips.