Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Hello to all, as my first time in here, i send to all of you a traditional recipe from north of mexico, i hope you enjoy it in your lunch time or dinner time, buen provecho!
- 2 lbs chicken
- 4 ounces bacon
- 1 lb bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 ounces cheese (shredded emmenthal could be nice)
- 3 teaspoons chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 ounce vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- In a pre heat large pan place a little of the vegetable oil, then add bacon and beef or chicken or both togheter, stir until half cook,after add the rest of the ingredients except cheese, salt and pepper to taste and finally, put cheese on top to be gratinated.
- Cook all ingrdients carefully, don´t make it dry, should be juici. you can add some chicken stock.
- You can make soft tacos if you get some flour tortilla.
Best dish ever mmmm like heaven!
I ate a dish like this at a local mexican restaurant last night. They added grilled pineapple. It was dynamite!!
It's like fajita's on steroids - delicious! I had to google images of this to see how its supposed to come together, and I think I got it right. We served these wrapped in flour tortillas - these are fantastic.. your first recipe on zaar is a hit with us - hope you post more.. thanks!