Recipe by Mrs. Hughes
This came from a local recipe pamphlet.
Top Review by cosmicdancer777
I made this salad just before going to work out and it was a delicious, filling dinner when I came home. I made my salsa ranch dressing with Wishbone Ranch and a jar of salsa and it turned out just right. I love the balance of protein and vegetables with Mexican flavors to bring it all together. What a treat!
- 4 cups lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 1⁄2 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained
- 15 1⁄2 ounces dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup salsa ranch dressing or 1 cup salsa, garden dressing
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed