Recipe by jenny butt
This recipe is from 'Chez Shekou' recipe book, compiled by Shekoou Women's International Club, courtesy Julie White - Esso.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans bean dip
- 3 avocados
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 30 g taco seasoning mix (1/2 pkt)
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 bunch scallion
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese
- chopped olive (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread bean dip evenly in shallow casserole dish.
- Mix mashed avocados, lemon juice.
- Spread over bean mix.
- Blend sour cream, mayonnaise, taco seasoning.
- Spread over avocado.
- Sprinkle chopped tomatoes & chopped onion over cream mix.
- Top with cheese.
- Garnish with chopped olives.
- Serve with corn chips, savoury biscuits.