Recipe by Recipe Junkie
I love how the Worcestershire sauce gives a unique kick to this spaghetti. Try this when you get tired of ordinary spaghetti!
Top Review by vrvrvr
Wonderful tasting casserole! Soooo good and satisfying. I used green onion and no green pepper, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 c. of frozen corn. The 2 tsp of "chili peppers" is actually chili powder. This needed more moisture so I added 1/2 c. chicken stock, but I think next time I will just put in a 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes. I increased the worcestershire sauce to boost the flavor. I loved the black olives in this -- and I had a 4 oz. can of minced olives (for tapenade) which was great - they blended right in and no picky eaters detected them. I shredded a 4 oz. block of sharp cheddar in this. We loved it and we'll eat it again, for sure! Went great with salad and cornbread, and a little sour cream garnish.
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti or 1⁄2 lb noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can pitted black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- While making sauce, cook spaghetti or noodles.
- Drain well.
- Brown beef until partly done.
- Add onion, pepper and garlic.
- When beef is brown, add spagetti, tomatoes, corn, salt, pepper, chili powder, worcestershire sauce and olives.
- Bake 1 hr covered at 325°F.