- 2 lbs large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup garlic oil or 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shrimp in a medium bowl.
- Add oil, salt, tequila, cayenne, garlic and chili sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Prepare a hot grill.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and thread onto long metal skewers.
- Place on an oiled rack above ashen coals and grill, basting frequently with marinade and turning once, until shrimp are pink and loosely curled, about 2-3 minutes per side.