A colorful, tasty and easy dinner. This dish was created on the spot when I was missing ingredients for a favorite recipe. It worked out well so I thought I would share it. Serve over white rice.
- Slice chicken breasts into 1/2 inch strips.
- Saute chicken in the half of the butter in a large frying pan until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Set chicken aside to keep warm.
- Melt the remaining butter in the frying pan and saute the onions and garlic until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Put chicken back in the pan and add the salsa and corn.
- Simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.