Recipe by Audrey M
I made this tonight with great reviews. The recipe game from Fix and Forget It Lightly. Thanks Marcia S. Myer for a tasty meal that doesn't require much work.
Top Review by ispi4u2
Made the dish and had to add some salt as the low-sodium/low-fat made it very bland and needed some flavor. With a little pinch of salt the flavor kicked in and it was excellent.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, trimmed of fat
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2-1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped,to taste
- 1⁄2 cup fat free low-sodium beef broth
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans or 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- cooked white rice