Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this in a pork cooking guide from my local GIANT grocery store and I am posting for safe keeping. Minimum marinating time is included in prep time. Adjust the amount or type of chilies to increase spiciness. Serve with cornbread and a salad.
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, 1 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, combine chilies, oregano, garlic, cumin and vinegar. Puree until smooth.
- Marinate chops in mixture for at least 4 hours (up to 24 hours) in refrigerator.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet.
- Remove chops from marinade (discard marinade) and cook 7-8 minutes on each side.