Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From the Cook 'n site. It has a great CD to download using their ckbk system.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried chives
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- In small saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add taco seasoning and chives. Blend.
- Pour over popcorn in large serving bowl and toss lightly.
- Serve at once.
Had no dried chives on hand on I used 1 fresh scallion finely minced and used the seasoned butter on a bag of microwave popcorn. Should I make 4 quarts I would definetely double the seasoning as this was a bit on the mild (but-oh-so-good) side. Made for my POP! theme, My 3 Chefs.