Recipe by Suzanne S.
Yummy and healthy Mexican pizza! I got this from Mexican Recipes to Go.
Top Review by packeyes
I made quite a few changes to meet my and DH's tastes. I put refried beans on the tortillas before the cheese. I omitted the veg-all and substituted in some veggies from the garden. I put fresh cilantro on top of the chilies. I used recipe #139929 for the tortillas. I put fresh salsa recipe #1078 on top of the veggies. Cooked the time recommended. I topped it with chopped avocados and sour cream. An excellent starter recipe that is easy to adjust to individual tastes!
- 2 9 inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) canveg-all mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons mild green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tortillas on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle one tortilla with 1/2 cup cheese; top with half of the VEG-ALL,tomato,onion, pepper, and chilis.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese and top with 1/2 of the olives.
- Repeat procedure with second tortilla.
- Bake at 425'F.
- approximately 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp.