Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe is from Kraft.
- 4 cups wagon wheel macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup kraft lite ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup kraft mexican style four cheese blend
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Rinse with cold water; drain well. Place in large bowl.
- ADD next 4 ingredients; mix lightly.
- MIX dressing, seasoning mix and lime juice. Add to salad; toss to coat. Add cheese and cilantro; mix lightly.