Renee Ferraz's Note:
What to do with leftover rice. Easy and delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Butter a 3-quart baking dish.
- 3Combine sour cream, chilies, salt, pepper and tabasco in a large bowl.
- 4Spread 1/3 of rice in bottom of dish.
- 5Spread half of sour cream mixture evenly over top and sprinkle with half of Jack cheese.
- 6Repeat layering, ending with remaining rice.
- 7Sprinkle top with cheddar cheese.
- 8Bake until cheese melts and casserole is heated through, about 45 mins.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexicali One-Dish
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 755.1
- Calories from Fat 468
- Total Fat 52.0 g
- Saturated Fat 32.5 g
- Cholesterol 132.9 mg
- Sodium 1028.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 29.0 g