Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
What to do with leftover rice. Easy and delish!
Make and share this Mexicali One-Dish recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Butter a 3-quart baking dish.
- Combine sour cream, chilies, salt, pepper and tabasco in a large bowl.
- Spread 1/3 of rice in bottom of dish.
- Spread half of sour cream mixture evenly over top and sprinkle with half of Jack cheese.
- Repeat layering, ending with remaining rice.
- Sprinkle top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts and casserole is heated through, about 45 mins.