Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
What to do with leftover rice. Easy and delish!
- 3 cups sour cream
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1 dash salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 lb shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Butter a 3-quart baking dish.
- Combine sour cream, chilies, salt, pepper and tabasco in a large bowl.
- Spread 1/3 of rice in bottom of dish.
- Spread half of sour cream mixture evenly over top and sprinkle with half of Jack cheese.
- Repeat layering, ending with remaining rice.
- Sprinkle top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts and casserole is heated through, about 45 mins.