Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing, colorful summer salad. Beautiful to take to potlucks.
Make and share this Mexicali Corn Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄3 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
- 2⁄3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Blend dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a larger bowl, mix together all the vegetables.
- Pour dressing over top of vegetables and mix.