- 35.43 g package taco seasoning, divided
- 340.19 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (822.13 g) can stewed tomatoes
- 255.14 g package frozen green beans
- 283.49 g package frozen corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half of taco seasoning in a small bowl. cut chicken into 1 inches pieces. Coat with taco seasoning.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook and stir chicken 5 minute over med. heat.
- Add tomatoes, beans corn, and remaining taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minute.