Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and Light. From "Hearty Soups & Stews"
Make and share this Mexicali Chicken Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning, divided
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- Place half of taco seasoning in a small bowl. cut chicken into 1 inches pieces. Coat with taco seasoning.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook and stir chicken 5 minute over med. heat.
- Add tomatoes, beans corn, and remaining taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minute.
Fast and easy to make. Even my pickiest child loved it.