Recipe by Audrey M
I got a George Foreman for Christmas and have been having fun creating recipes to try.
- 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb turkey
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1⁄4 cup guacamole
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground chicken with taco seasoning mix and form four hamburge patties (about 3/4 inch thick).
- Grill each side for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run dry.
- Last two minutes of cooking, add cheese to melt.
- Place burgers on toasted buns topped with guacamole and salsa.