Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 (4 ounce) canortega diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- PREHEAT oven to broil.
- COMBINE chicken, chiles, ketchup, water, and chili powder in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat just until bubbly. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 5 minutes to blend flavors.
- SPOON warm chicken mixture onto 5 roll bottoms. Sprinkle evenly with cheese; place on baking sheet. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- PLACE roll tops on sandwiches; serve.
- 355 calories, 9 g total fat, 70 mg chol, 784 mg sodium, 38 g total carb, 2 g fiber, 6 g sugars, 30 g protein.
- WW Pts: 8
- (Makes 5 servings).