Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A 5 minute, 4 ingredient, no cook glazing sauce makes barbecued steak a fast food delight.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs rib eye or 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ny sirloin steaks, 1 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients until well blended, reserving 1/2cup.
- Grill steaks over medium hot coals 9 to 12 minutes for rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Brush both sides of steaks with remaining 1/2 cup of glaze during the last 3 to 4 minutes of grilling time.
- Remove to a serving platter and slice crosswise into thick slices, top with reserved sauce.
Very quick, tasty addition to a steak. i particularly enjoyed the left over sauce that you put on the steaks at the table.