This is wonderful when it is all put together. I didn't include a recipe for your Burger pattie - Use your favorite one. You don't need all these toppings but don't miss the crumbled Corn chips. The recipe is topping for one burger but just repeat as many times as you want. Wonderful served with Jicama Salad & Fries
- 1 (6 ounce) hamburger patties, your favorite
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons salsa (mild, medium of hot)
- 2 canned jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon black olives, sliced
- 4 corn chips, crumbled
- sliced avocado (optional)
- 1 kaiser roll
- Cook your burger in your usual way, toast the bun, butter it if you wish but I don't think you need to.
- Pile on all the toppings and enjoy!