Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
What could be better than potatoes with chiles?
- 4 slices bacon
- 5 medium potatoes, cubed
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 6 green onions, sliced
- garlic salt
- Fry, drain and crumble the bacon.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Mix together the crumbled bacon, cream, sour cream, green chiles, and onions.
- Fold into the potatoes and season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Can be served warm or chilled.