A quick and easy party food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, sour cream, fiesta-style ranch dressing mix, chunky salsa and Cheddar cheese.
- 2Spread an even amount of the mixture onto the tortillas.
- 3Roll tortillas and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 4To serve, slice the chilled, rolled tortillas into slices.
- 5Arrange the slices on a large serving platter.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexi-Ranch Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.5
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.0 mg
- Sodium 981.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix