- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packagedry fiesta-style ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, sour cream, fiesta-style ranch dressing mix, chunky salsa and Cheddar cheese.
- Spread an even amount of the mixture onto the tortillas.
- Roll tortillas and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve, slice the chilled, rolled tortillas into slices.
- Arrange the slices on a large serving platter.