Top Review by **Mandy**
Yum, this is very tasty but very sweet..I used less than the sugar called for but still found it too sweet for me so stretched it out and added more milk...similar to abuelita but with a hint of orange. Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 cup strong decaffinated coffee
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- orange zest (to garnish)
- cinnamon stick (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, chocolate, orange zest, cinnamon and allspice in a blender. Whirl until finely chopped.
- Add the hot coffee to the blender. Blend 1-2 minutes until smooth and the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the 1/4 cup milk into a small saucepan and gently heat.
- Pour the milk into the blender and blend all until it is frothy. Strain to remove solids.
- Serve in cappacino cups. Garnish with the orange zest and cinnamon sticks. Enjoy!