Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my own throw together. It's quick and easy. This recipe is for a BIG Family. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 5 lbs ground beef
- 2 (4 ounce) packages Spanish rice
- 2 (14 ounce) cansdiced canned tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 (12 ounce) packagesshredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 (13 ounce) bags corn chips
- 3 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- 3 tablespoons salsa (optional)
- 3 tablespoons black olives (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lettuce (optional)
- 3 tablespoons tomatoes (optional)
- 3 tablespoons green onions (optional)
- brown burger in skillet;drain.
- prepare spanish rice according to pkg;
- mix cook spanish rice with drained burger, rotell(drained), and taco seasoning.
- Cook till hot then add shredded cheese cover unil melted mix together.
- serve on plates add corn chips and/or toppings. Enjoy!