1/3 Photos of Mexi-Ghetti
A Mexican twist on spaghetti with ingredients inspired by the Summer 2011 Dining on a Dollar Contest. Qualifying ingredients: Zucchini, bouillon cubes, cumin, ground beef, salsa and purple onion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put a large pot of water on to boil the pasta per package directions.
- 2Brown ground beef and onion in skillet, drain well then add water and bouillon cube. Stir and heat to dissolve bouillon.
- 3Add salsa, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder, salt and sugar. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Stir in zucchini and simmer approximately 5 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
- 5Serve sauce over cooked spaghetti noodles.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexi-Ghetti
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.9
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.0 mg
- Sodium 1398.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 31.2 g