Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a versatile dish. You may add many things to it to make it a little different each time. Add onions and green peppers, macaroni, or whatever sounds good to you at the time.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Cook ground beef (scrambling) till browned.
- Add beans soup water and chili powder; mix well.
- Bring to boil and then lower temperature.
- Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes.
- Serves 4.