Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I don't even get asked to make this at family get-togethers anymore--it is just understood that I am to take it! It's quick & easy and made with ingredients I usually keep on hand. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 (3/4 ounce) envelopes taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- Spray a 9" x 13" pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread refried beans on bottom.
- Spread sour cream on top of beans.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over sour cream.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake @ 375* for about 20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Stir well~~that way cheese doesn't harden on top.
- Cut ingredients in half for an 8" x 8" pan.
This is a good recipe, but I have one suggestion: double the amount of sour cream. When I followed the original recipe the dip was too thick for my taste so I added another 8 ounces of sour cream and it tasted great!