Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
fun easy dip serve with any type of corn chip its best to use a 9-inch pie pan to layer dip.
- 8 ounces French onion dip
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 4 green onions, chop separate tops and bottoms
- 1⁄2 small head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 8 ounces picante sauce
- 12 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- Mix French onion dip, cream cheese, and onion bottoms; spread on bottom of the pan.
- Layer, green onion tops, lettuce, green peppers, and tomatoes.
- Top with picante sauce, and garnish with cheese.
- Chill 2 hours and serve.