tree luee dee's Note:
Of all the places to find a recipe, this one actually came from a "People" magazine! This is definitely a first. However, this is super easy to make, my family loves it and the taste is "perfecto"! It makes for a quick lunch or even a dinner with rice on the side. While this recipe makes only two wraps (serving for one), it's very easy to double or triple this recipe. Also, I put the cooking time on the "high" side. As you get quicker in making these, obviously the time will drop. One last note, I've copied the recipe exactly as it appears in the magazine. The only thing that I do differently is I don't put the lettuce on until the very end. This way the lettuce stays cool and crisp. YUMMY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a hot skillet arrange 2 tortillas and top with cheeses, lettuce, bacon and salsa.
- 2Cook until heated through, then transfer tortilla to a cutting board with a spatula.
- 3Heat turkey in a skillet until hot and add to top of sandwich.
- 4Roll tortilla into a cylinder and cut in half on the diagonal.
- 5Secure rolls with toothpicks and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexi-Club Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (801 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2375.6
- Calories from Fat 1436
- Total Fat 159.5 g
- Saturated Fat 91.8 g
- Cholesterol 514.7 mg
- Sodium 5015.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 143.8 g