- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) cannew orleans style kidney beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar hot salsa
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- fresh ground pepper
- 16 ounces kraft mexican cheese, shredded
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Scatter crushed tortilla chips evenly on the bottom.
- Combine the chicken, beans, tomato sauce, salsa, onion, bell pepper, cilantro, garlic, and ground pepper in a bowl.
- Place half the mixture evenly over the cruched chips. Sprinkle half of the cheese over the top. Repeat layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Top with desired amounts of garnishes for each single serving.