Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I made this when I just didn't want a plain grilled burger.
- 1 lb hamburger, the higher the fat the better
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (I prefer grating mine.)
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- Mix ingredients, from hamburger to Monterey Jack, in a bowl.
- Shape into four patties.
- Grill for six minutes.
- Flip and grill for another six.
- Add pepperjack cheese.
- Cook until melty and gooey.
- Serve on bun with your favorite toppings.
Made for PAC Spring 2012. I really enjoyed this burger mix. I was a little unsure what you meant by hamburger, so I just used mince and added an egg to help bind it all together. Everything else was done the same I think, although I don't think I can get monteray jack here so used Mozzerella cheese instead. This was very yummy and easy to make. Thanks for sharing.