Top Review by cowgirrlup
I added avocado because I have a ton of them right now..and some hot sauce 'cuz I love things spicy. Very fast and very, very good. I didn't tell my hubby they were healthy...ssshh....
- 1 cup spinach, firmly packed,washed and chopped
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 4 flour tortillas or 4 corn tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the spinach in a saucepan with only the water you washed it in still clinging to the leaves.
- (If you washed the spinach the night before place the spinach in the saucepan and sprinkle a little water over the leaves.) Cook stirring until just wilted about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the saucepan and drain well.
- Place the brown rice corn and salsa in the saucepan.
- Cook stirring until heated through.
- Stir in the spinach.
- Spoon a line of the mixture down the center of each tortilla (warmed, if you like) and roll up.