Recipe by Oolala
Could have come from a magazine called "Metro" but I found this in the depths of my chicken recipe box and rescued it by posting!
- 4 lbs chicken pieces
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except the chicken and put chicken in a shallow pan and coat with marinade.
- Let sit at least 1 hour at room temperature, or longer in refrigerator.
- Turn occasionally.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and reserve .
- Place chicken on the broiler pan and baste with marinade every 5 minutes while broiling. (Careful to cook through).