Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was pushed for time and low on meat so I tossed this together in a hurry. Turned out so good I had to share it.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger (peeled, julienne)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 -4 tablespoon cold water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 lb spaghettini
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- put pot on to boil, and when rolling, add pasta.
- heat up wok or large skillet on medium.
- spin garlic, ginger, and walnuts in magic bullet or blender, us as much or as little water so that you get a thin paste.
- stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, soy sauce, sesame oil, cardamom and coriander and then set aside for later.
- stir-fry vegetables together.
- toss drained pasta with vegetables and sauce mix.
- eat and enjoy.
- NOTE: you could add just about any type of meat or nut to the vegetable stir-fry if you want more protein .