- 1 (100 g) cup wheat flour
- 1 cup fenugreek leaves, finely cut
- 3 tablespoons coriander leaves, finely cut
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- ghee (to fry)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour in a bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients with 1 tsp.
- Make a soft dough using water.
- Knead well for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 20 portions.
- Shape them into round balls.
- Roll out each ball on a floured board into a round puri 4" (10cms) in diameter.
- Heat ghee in a deep frying pan.
- Fry 1 or 2 puris at a time until it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with raita and a vegetable dish.