Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Its lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can be had for lunch, dinner and is a great snack item too!
Make and share this Methi Puri recipe from Food.com.
- Sift flour in a bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients with 1 tsp.
- Make a soft dough using water.
- Knead well for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 20 portions.
- Shape them into round balls.
- Roll out each ball on a floured board into a round puri 4" (10cms) in diameter.
- Heat ghee in a deep frying pan.
- Fry 1 or 2 puris at a time until it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with raita and a vegetable dish.