Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 bunch green methi leaves
- 200 g wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon jeera powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 150 g yogurt (Dahi)
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Collect all methi leaves and chop them into small pieces.
- Take 200 gms chapati atta.
- Mix with methi leaves.
- Add jeera, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and youghrt and cooking oil.
- Mix it well.
- Add sufficient amount of water to make a soft dough.
- Keep it for 15 minutes.
- Then take small ball from the dough and roll it like paratha.
- Place on hot pan.
- Turn it simultanously till it gets golden brown colour.
- Methi paratha is ready.
- Serve it with pickles or Baghara Dahi.
This was good! I did add 2 boiled potatoes, some amchur powder and black salt instead of the salt. Served it with curd. Yum! Thanks, :) Fay
Methi is very good for health and curd has a cooling effect on the body. This roti is enjoyed in India generally in the winter months.