1/1 Photo of Methi Paratha
Aparna Anurag's Note:
yummy,Delicious and healthy parathas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the methi leaves well. drain them completely. chop the methi leaves finely and keep aside.
- 2In a large skillet add 2tbsp oil,chopped methi leaves,green chilies and salt ,cook for 10-15 minutes.
- 3In a bowl mix flour,oil & salt. add cooked methi leaves.
- 4Pour some water and knead to a smooth dough. make medium sized balls of the dough. roll the dough into medium sized rotis or rounds.
- 5On a tava or frying pan, cook the methi rotis or parathas with some oil or ghee till they are browned and cooked on both sides.
- 6Serve hot methi paratha hot with chutney,raita,curd or pickle.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Methi Paratha
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: