Methi(Dried Fenugreek Leaves) And Curd (Yoghurt) Gravy
- Heat ghee in a frying pan.
- Fry sliced onions in it till they turn a golden brown colour.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, corriander, kasoori methi, garlic and yoghurt and fry the masala till well-browned and ghee separates from the masala.
- Add the coconut paste, bay leaves, garam masala powder and 1 cup of water.
- Add veggies of your choice/paneer (cottage cheese, cubed), meat or koftas now.
- Simmer on low heat till the gravy gets thickened and the veggies/meat/paneer/koftas are cooked.
- Serve hot with rice/rotis/naan/parathas/bread!