- 4 tablespoons corn oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 teaspoons mild chili powder
- 1 fennel bulb, grated
- 1 lb new potato, quartered, cooked and refreshed in cold water
- 2 green chili peppers, deseeded and finely chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan heat the oil then saute the garlic for 1 minute.
- Then add the chili powder, fennel, potatoes and chilis and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper, then serve immediately alongside other Indian style dishes.