Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My grandma made these for us and they have become a family favorite. You can substitute hamburger for the turkey if you want.
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- Chop onion with the eggs in a food processer.
- Mix everything together, be careful not to handle too much.
- Make into balls.
- Brown meatballs on all sides in a skillet.
- Add chicken broth to meat and cook until meatballs are cooked through. Serve with sidedish of choice.