Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
if you a fan of beef and cheese,i create a nickname of this new casserole,it filled with ground beef,sirloin steak,penne pasta,carrot,and cheeses.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 9.85 ml seasoned pepper
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 236.59 ml chili sauce
- 226.79 g penne pasta
- 304.75 g can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 85.04 g cream cheese
- 177.44 ml chopped carrot
- 118.29 ml diced red onion
- 709.77 ml sliced cooked sirloin steaks (well done) or 2 sirloin steaks (well done)
- 177.44 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 177.44 ml shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 177.44 ml shredded swiss cheese
- 177.44 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly,5 to 7 minutes;drain and discard grease.
- Mix season pepper,garlic powder and chili sauce into ground beef;simmer.
- until flavors blend,about 20 minutes.Remove from heat.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.Cook penne pasta in the.
- boiling water,stirring occasionally,about 5 minutes.Drain and cool slightly.
- In a large bowl combine soup,cream cheese,carrots and onion,mix well.
- Add half of sliced steaks into a prepared baking dish,layer with cooked.
- penne pasta,spread half of cheese sauce mixture.
- Spoon half of ground beef mixture.Repeat layers.Top with cheeses.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheeses are melted,25 to 30 minutes.