1 hr 15 mins
if you a fan of beef and cheese,i create a nickname of this new casserole,it filled with ground beef,sirloin steak,penne pasta,carrot,and cheeses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 teaspoons seasoned pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) penne pasta
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (3 ounce) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 3 cups sliced cooked sirloin steaks (well done) or 2 sirloin steaks (well done)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- 2Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly,5 to 7 minutes;drain and discard grease.
- 3Mix season pepper,garlic powder and chili sauce into ground beef;simmer.
- 4until flavors blend,about 20 minutes.Remove from heat.
- 5Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.Cook penne pasta in the.
- 6boiling water,stirring occasionally,about 5 minutes.Drain and cool slightly.
- 7In a large bowl combine soup,cream cheese,carrots and onion,mix well.
- 8Add half of sliced steaks into a prepared baking dish,layer with cooked.
- 9penne pasta,spread half of cheese sauce mixture.
- 10Spoon half of ground beef mixture.Repeat layers.Top with cheeses.
- 11Bake in the preheated oven until the cheeses are melted,25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Messy Shorthorn(Beef and Cheese Casserole)?
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.6
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.1 mg
- Sodium 1334.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: