Recipe by ChefDebs
This recipe raises fresh corn to another level entirely.
Top Review by Teresa Fadley
WELL!!! What can I say but this is the best! I live in a small town that has the best corn in a 1000 miles radius. I thought nothing could make it any better. I also live in MD and my favorite way to eat corn would be with butter and Old Bay seasoning. I have just replaced my Old Bay! Well sort of....I followed the recipe except that I didn't have any lime juice, so I substitued lemon juice. I also added a hint of Old Bay seasoning. The whole family loved it and now this sauce will be a staple for my table as long as corn is in season. I urge everyone to try this recipe. It is great! I am so happy that ChefD submitted it and I stepped out of my box to give it a try. 100 stars is not enough!
- 4 ears corn, with the husks on
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the corn in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix all the other ingredients together, and heat the barbecue grill on low/medium heat.
- Cook the corn on the grill (still in husks) for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove corn from the grill and peel back the husks (the silk will just fall away easily).
- Slather the ears of corn with the sauce and serve immediately.
- Warning: Serve with plenty of paper napkins!