Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from today's Thursday magazine and was submitted by Naheed Ali Khan.
- 1 kg chicken, frozen and with skin
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons chat masala
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons ajinomoto (Chinese salt)
- 1 knor chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 250 g breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- 250 g chilli chips, crushed
- 250 g plain flour
- oil, to deep fry
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix together the curry powder, chilli powder, salt, chat masala, soya sauce, Chinese salt, Knor cube, black pepper, ginger-garlic paste, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Marinate the chicken in this mixture for at least an hour.
- Add 1/2 a glass of boiled water.
- Cook till the chicken is tender.
- Once this is done, dip the chicken in plain flour.
- Roll it well in the flour.
- Then, dip the chicken in the beaten eggs.
- Next, dip the chicken in the breadcrumbs and crushed chips.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Serve with hot French fries and tomato ketchup.