Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just as easy as opening a bag of Ore-Ida!--with the added bonus of being completely homemade!
- 1 lb yukon gold potato, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon mesquite powder, divided
- barbecue sauce or ketchup or sour cream, dip for serving
- Preheat oven to 435*F.
- Place the potato wedges, salt, pepper, and tsp.
- of the mesquite seasoning into a large Zip-lock bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Place the potatoes in a roasting pan coated with butter or a little bit of olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden.
- Serve hot, with disired dip.
These were wonderful! So easy and sooo good. Never had mesquite seasoning before, didn't even know there was such a thing, but it was easy to find at the grocers. Really tasty stuff. Recipe list calls for 1 T mesquite but directions only use 1 tsp. I'm assuming the remainder gets added after cooking?