Recipe by JamesDean'sGirl
Just as easy as opening a bag of Ore-Ida!--with the added bonus of being completely homemade!
Top Review by sugarpea
These were wonderful! So easy and sooo good. Never had mesquite seasoning before, didn't even know there was such a thing, but it was easy to find at the grocers. Really tasty stuff. Recipe list calls for 1 T mesquite but directions only use 1 tsp. I'm assuming the remainder gets added after cooking?
- 1 lb yukon gold potato, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon mesquite powder, divided
- barbecue sauce or ketchup or sour cream, dip for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 435*F.
- Place the potato wedges, salt, pepper, and tsp.
- of the mesquite seasoning into a large Zip-lock bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Place the potatoes in a roasting pan coated with butter or a little bit of olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden.
- Serve hot, with disired dip.