Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This really tastes like shake and bake, which surprised me. I loved it.
- 2721.55 g skinless chicken legs
- 177.44 ml spelt flour
- 59.14 ml mesquite flour
- 9.85 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml cracker crumb
- 4.92 ml cajun spices
- 2.46 ml basil or 2.46 ml oregano, crushed
- 2.46 ml powdered thyme
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- Mix all the ingredients except the chicken in a large bowl. Whisk together and combine well.
- Moisten each piece of chicken one at a time then dip in the coating.
- You can put this mixture in a bag and put a leg in the bag to coat or place some of the coating on a large plate and roll the chicken in it.
- Place in a 350'F oven and bake for 45-60 minutes until the juices run clear.
- Bon Appetit.