Recipe by PSparx
I love this recipe! I found it in a magazine several years back in a McCormick ad and it is a summer favorite. The combination of the fruit salsa and the chicken is very good!
- 1 (1 3/8 ounce) packagemccormick chicken mesquite marinade
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (lite is optional)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the marinade according to package directions and marinte chicken according to the package directions.
- Grill chicken.
- Serve with Salsa.
- Salsa directions:.
- Drain pineapple and combine with remaining salsa ingredients.
- Marinade time will differ depending on your taste.