- 4 boneless chicken breasts, flattened
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) jar mushroom pieces or 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced and sauted in
- 1 lb deli sliced honey-roasted ham
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- 12 ounces Lawry's mesquite marinade
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet pour in the jar of pineapples with juices and add chicken breast.
- Cook over medium high heat until the breast are no longer pink in the middle. Remove meat from skillet and discard juices.
- Arrange breast in a large casserole. Pour mesquite marinade over all the breasts.
- Evenly divide first mushrooms and then ham onto the top each breast.
- Top each breast with a thick slice of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees about 10 minute or until cheese is melted. (You can also do this step in the microwave. It takes about 2 minutes on high!).