Valerie in Florida's Note:
Loved this salad. Perfect and light. This was originally from Gormet Magazine, but there were a few additions a friend added that made this so special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb mesclun (mixed baby salad greens)
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 lb small fresh mozzarella ball, in water, drained
- 1Whisk together shallot, mustard and vinegar.
- 2Add oil in a slow stream, whicking until emulsified, and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Just before serving, toss salad greens with just enough dressing to coat.
- 4Add toasted pine nuts and mossarella balls.
- 5Enjoy !
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mesclun Salad With Shallot Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.4
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 221.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: